The Town of New Ashford will be accepting bids for plowing and sanding town roads from October 15, 2015 through May 15, 2017. Bid documents can be found at the New Ashford Town Hall, 188 Mallery Road, New Ashford and at www.townofnewashford.com. Sealed bids shall be mailed to the Town Secretary, Lori Jayko, 517 Route 7, New Ashford, MA, 01237 before Monday, September 21, 2015, or hand delivered to Town Hall at 6:30, Monday, September 21, 2015 when they will be publicly opened. Any bids submitted after the specified time will not be accepted. A 5% bid deposit in the form of a certified treasurer’s or cashier’s check payable to the Town of New Ashford is required with each bid. The New Ashford Select Board reserves the right to reject, for cause, any bid in part or whole, if it is judged by the Select Board that the best interests of the town will be served thereby.
- Town of New Ashford Invitation to Bid Town Roads Snowplowing Contract August 24, 2015
- SELECT BOARD MEETING TUESDAY Sept 8th FOLLOWING TAX CLASSIFICATION MEETING August 17, 2015
- Tax Classification Meeting Tuesday Sept 8th at 6:30PM August 17, 2015
- Mountain lion spotted July 31, 2015
- Select Board meeting August 3rd 6:30PM July 31, 2015